Reasons To Buy Ups
A good Ups power supply goes a long way in providing the necessary battery back-up to keep the breakdown of computer system. There can be at least then good reasons why is great to invest in Ups power supply of high quality. An Ups is frequently extended as Uninterruptible Power Supply or Uninterruptible Power Source. But why do you think you should invest your money to acquirea great battery backup? Well, you need it for a different of grounds. Here are ten great reason for your why to buy Ups.
- There are some statistics showing that over 30 percent of computer systems breakdown are caused as a result of power failure. So, when you invest in Ups power supply of good quality, you decrease the chances of getting your computer in trouble.
- The damage that most companies have bear are to a good range on account of power failures. Because of this, almost 15% companies lose over a million dollars and you probably won't be among those 15%. So, it's always great to buy high quality Ups power supply.
- A research was organized among 450 companies. On an average, each year were reported nine computer failures.
- If you are one of the persons who store a lot of valuable data in your computer, you are definitely in need to buy Ups. Some researches shows that 1/3 business companies lose one day trying to recover from the losses.
- Data is usually lost forever and there is not enough effort you can make in order to recover them. So, it's always safe to have a Ups power supply that will keep you from losing them.
- After a power failure, you need to invest around 48 hours trying to set up again your network system.
- Absence of Ups power supply can lead to serious consequences as a result of breakdown. Here are just few major effects:
- loss of business
- loss of goodwill
- loss of operational data
- loss of finances
- loss of customersIn addition to this, why do not stop yourself from losing all this things just by purchasing a Ups
- Maybe you have insurance, but insurance take some time to materialize. In business time lost means money lost.
- Insurance may cover your financial losses, but it doesn't cover the loss of market shares, reputation and goodwill.
- Instead of running the risk of going out of your business like over 80% other companies, it's more wise and buy Ups.