Best Way To Explore Places You Visit
If eating, shopping, exploring and traveling to a unique places is something that you love and enjoy, then Melbourne is the perfect place for exploring. Melbourne was founded in 1835 and is the second largest city in Australia with population approaching 3 million. In Melbourne you can feel the international atmosphere, you can visit the premier sporting events, fine restaurants, enormous shopping centers and you can feel the vibrant evening atmosphere and entertainment. You can discover this and so many other places only if you travel with car. If you don't have a car or you have, but it's in bad condition you can always go to the best car rental companies and find the perfect vehicle for you.
Renting a car for your trip to Melbourne and its suburbs can give you access to see and visit many famous landmarks. Make a list of the places you want to visit and hire a car from the best car rental in Melbourne or Melbourne's suburbs like Richmond. There are many great car rentals for car hire in Richmond through which you can hire the car that suits you the most. Hire your car from Richmond, Melbourne or other suburb and enjoy your trip throughout Melbourne.
Take a look at our suggestions for places in Melbourne that must bevisited.
- Melbourne's gardens: The Carlton Gardens located in the Melbourne's suburb Carlton containing the Royal Exhibition Building, Imax cinema, Melbourne Museum, tennis courts and children's playgrounds. The Carlton Gardens are a World Heritage Site and are an incredible place with amazing landscape design with diverse plants and trees. Other gardens you must visit are the Fitzroy Gardens feature Captain Cook's cottage transported from England in 1933, the Treasury Gardens and Flagstaff Gardens.
- Latrobe's Cottage one of the oldest building in Melbourne built in 1839 and located on the between Birdwood Avenue and Dallas Brooke Drive. The Latrobe's Cottage is classified by the National Trus and is restored residence of Victoria's first lieutenant-governor.
- The Shrine of Remembrance is popular attraction in Melbourne, built as a memorial to all women and men of Victoria who have served in the World War I.
- Another breath taking old building is St. Paul's Cathedral, metropolitical and cathedral church. The St. Paul's Cathedral is a major Melbourne's landmark located between Flinders and Swanston Streets.
- Don't miss to visit the Emerald Hill Walk, a unique South Melbourne attraction with historical significance. The recently restored properties on the hill include the the police station, town hall, the post office, etc.
- The Victorian Arts Centre is one of the most celebrated Melbourne's attractions. This Arts Centre includes complex of theatres and concert halls located in the Melbourne's suburb Southbank.
- China Town is another popular Melbourne attraction located in Little Bourke Street.
These are one of the most alluring Melbourne's destinations and hiring a car is an ideal option in order to visit every place you want to go. Find the best car rental, hire the car that suits all your needs and enjoy in your trip.