Feeling comfortable and confident when sharing intimate moments with your partner in the bedroom is a key to exciting play. You don't have to wait till Valentine's day to wear something frilly and feel special in the naughty nights. Unless you enjoy in dull and casual sex which is the same every night, a baby doll lingerie is a piece of clothing you must have. Truth be told, sleeping in a woolen night suit feels warm and cozy, but it far from being sexy and attractive. For this reason, keep your woolen sleep wear for the times you sleep alone.
OK, we made it clear that you must have at least one piece of baby doll lingerie, the question now is: How to make the best pick. If you are a first-time baby doll lingerie buyer, keep on reading. I've prepared a simple guide of important tricks for making best tips. In addition, here are the most important things you need to consider to make the best purchase:
- Size: When it comes to choosing a baby doll, the first and probably the most important factor to consider is the size, because in most cases it is the size of the this clothing piece that determines the comfort and the feeling when wearing it.
- Colour: The colour is totally a matter of personal choice, but if you want to make a unique pick, steer away from too intensive colours such as light red or deep pink. Instead choose more gentle, romantic and sensitive colours like light pink, light brown, light purple, etc.
- Style: On your quest for the best baby doll lingerie you will come across to several styles, including but not limited to gown, corset, short, long, lace and so on. It is up to your personal preferences to choose what style would work best for you.
- Fabric: The fabric is another important factor that also influences your comfort. When it comes to lingerie, there's no one-size-fit-all solution, because we find comfort in different materials. If you don't feel comfortable in that latex or leather baby doll, don't buy it. Buying a clothing piece only because you fell in love with at the first sight doesn't necessarily mean that you'll feel good when wearing it.
- Body Type: Simply put one baby doll style doesn't fit the same for women with let's say triangle and pear body shape. This is because of the reason that not all baby dolls are made the same and because of the fact that not every woman body is made the same. With that being said, to make the best pick make a research and learn more about the most appropriate lingerie styles for your specific body shape. Simple as that.