Get Inspired By These Lost Love Quotes

Let Go
What do I do?
When I'm still in love with you?
You walked away,
Cause you didn't want to stay.
You broke my heart, you tore me apart.
Every day I wait for you,
Telling me our love was true.
But when you don't show, more tears start to flow.
That's when I know,
I have to Let Go.

I Glanced
My eyes are sore and wet
My heart overflows
Our distance was close
That day is a choice

I sat behind so cold and weary
So confused if it’s you I see
Sitting in front of me
With somebody

She's the girl, I bet she is
The girl you've been longing for
Space you and I have
Is nothing compared to your closeness to her

Confused, frightened that you'd turn back
Don’t look my way I might not hold back
This feeling struggling to come out
Once I look at you, it might come back

At first I didn’t notice
I wasn’t prepared at all
You came so unexpectedly
I would have put a shield’s boundary

So curious, so naive, I then glanced
Your half face I saw
I recall your hands but its odd
Your fingers were intertwined w/ hers already

Please dim the lights, don’t look at me
Felt emotionally pissed but free
Relieved that finally he had her
But deep down there's melancholy

The Day
I still remember the day when we meet,
I looked into your eyes and I thought everything is set.
I never thought the relation will grow so stronger,
That now we can't live apart any longer!

Each and every small thing matter,
And I know I won’t regret this decision later.
My love for you grows each passing day,
We will try to keep our anger at bay.

You always hold my hand tight,
Don’t worry dear our decision is right.
Joy and sorrow are just a part of life,
But seriously baby I just want only you as my wife.

I know things will change with the passing time,
But honestly I just want to steal your heart and want to commit this crime.
I can’t wait for the day when you’ll be mine,
Till that day, I’ll always keep trying.

Every time I remember out time,
It’s just so amazing that now I can’t even rhyme.
I really want to grow old with you,
And you are the only one with whom I want to take my last breath too.

I still remember that day when we first meet,
Looking into your eyes, I thought my life is set!!

Stream Of Pain
Grief is like a river,
It being the case,
Am drowning in it
Meandering up to its banks.

With no cliff to hang on,
I thought about you
I thought about us
And what are us,
Are waterfalls gnashing boulders?

I purge into a delta,
A flow of scintillating emotions at a thought
Of that rainbow smile,
Conjured from a sea of memories.
Only if I had a souvenir.

But it not being the case,
I lay my heart on the beach
After the weary abrasion,
And can only say,
Love is a luxury for the poor.

Fore more lost love quotes, visit: https://advisor4uall.wordpress.com/2015/11/12/get-inspired-by-these-cute-love-quotes/
Extra articles:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Info about Car Carrier Trailers

The Advantages of an Ergonomic Mouse

Line Trimmers