I have always been amazed of the incredible work of the greatest artists of all times. And, believe it or not, hanging at least one piece of their astonishing art on my walls, is my main priority. Who doesn't want to enrich the indoor décor with original canvas paintings? Everyone does, right? But, the original paintings are hard to find on sale, and if so, then they are priceless. That is why on the market today you can find very good substitute of the original art, canvas prints, are framed images printed on canvas, and are copies of the original ones or have images of personal photographs. They can be purchased for affordable prices and at the same time, your décor will be eye catching. So, lets begin our adventure in search for the most suitable canvas print for your living room or your big hallway, and how to enhance your home style or office.
Here are some tips to consider :
- Kitchen is on the list tooDid you know that your kitchen can look more trendy and noticeable? Complete its look with canvas prints of your favourite steaming coffee mugs and dishes with floral pattern application. You can either brighten the space with colorful photos of your favourite veggies and fruit, or with a cooking quote written on a piece of wood with interesting fonts.
- Small spaces- big lookIf you have some of those small rooms that lack scenic windows, do not wait, drive yourself to some good canvas print store and choose the one with landscape photos of your favourite nature scene, valley or snow covered mountain. Flowers, wildlife or greenery are good choices too, because you can have that outdoor feeling, only inside.
- Fresh office lookIf the office (or your home studio) is a place where you spend most of the time, then decorating the walls with your dream city skyscrapers or antique world map canvas prints are a must.
- Pick prints that will be eye pleasing with the years to comeWhenever making print selections, it is always good to check with current trends. Wisely purchase canvas prints that will stand the test of time, images that you will like in a year or so, without fading.
- Ask your family members for ideasDo not hunt for prints that are only your favourites, ask the family members for ideas and preferences, you share the same living space, aren't you?
- Enrich the space with your children artworkAlthough, children may hang their artwork on the walls in their bedroom, what you can do is to classify their best work and make them printed on canvas, that way they will be amazed of the astonishing look of their room and would love to spend more time in it.